Clinical training is an important component of the syllabus prescribed for the B.Sc nursing course. All the students are required to uindergo clinical training of approximately 6-9 months in an academic year. Such clinical training helps the students to gain clinical skills when they will be on the job after the course. The institute is affiliated to many hospitals of repute where the students are sent for clinicaltraining .
- K .Civil Hospital, Faridabad 200 Bedded Govt. Hospital
- Fortis Escorts Hospital & Research centre ,Faridabad 250 Bedded NABH accredited Hospital with all specialities
- Metro Heart Institute with multi speciality 200 Bedded Hospital
- Surya Ortho & Trauma centre , faridabad -50 Bedded Hospital for Orthpaedic experience
- Kalra Child Care Hospital, faridabad
- Institute of Health and Beahavioral Science, Shahdra- 314 Bedded Hospital for Psychia tic experience
- Vidya Sagar Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences. Newdelhifor providing psychiatric clinical experience to the students.
- CHC Kheri Kalan & PHC Pallafor community health nursing field experience
- Sarvodaya Multi speciality Hospital – 600 Beddedmultispeciality experience.