Course Name : B.Sc NURSING
Duration : 4 years
Exam Pattern : Annually
Language : English
No. Of Seats : 50
- Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council, Panchkula
Pt. B.D. Sharma 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: 17 years or more on 31.12.2020. For BASLP, candidate shall not be older than 25 yrs on 1st July of the year of the admission.
- Educational qualification for B.Sc Nursing: Candidate must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 45% aggregate marks for General Category, 40% marks for SC/BC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English
- The common written test will comprise of one paper of 3 hours duration. The test will include a total of 180 objective type questions for 180 Marks.
- The questions will be asked from the subject of Chemistry, Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) or mathematics preferably evenly distributed.
- The applicant should mention the branch of examination in which they want to appear Mathematics or Biology
- There will be no negative marking on this entrance exam.
- The seats will be distributed on the basis of merit of Common Entrance Test 2020. The applicant can choose any of the course as per his/her merit during counseling.
- During the consequent counseling process, the seat will be offered as per the merit of the applicant depending on the accessibility of vacant seats on that particular day.
- Applicants, who will not appear in the CET Examination on the scheduled date, will lose the claim for admission and placement on the waiting list except for allowed by the competent authority under special situations.
- The name of the candidate who keeps absent from classes for more than 15 days at extending after joining the said programme will be blow off from the college without giving any notice
Admission process for B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Candidate have to appear for the common entrance test (CET) conducted for these courses.
- A merit list is released after the exam is conducted.
- Candidates are called for counseling on the basis of their rank in the exam.
- Seats are allotted subject to eligibility, verification and availability of seat at that point of time.
- Registration-cum-counselling Fee: The application form is considered completed only after the payment of the application fee or registration-cum-counselling fee. The fee is non-refundable.